Participants will learn:
- The ACA Five Phases of an Arts & Wellness Experience (guiding method for facilitating creative group connection).
- How to design programs for diverse audiences and facilitate arts experiences in wellness.
- How facilitators can enhance listening skills to create a restorative setting.
- Ways to offer creative tools for resilience.
- Approaches to reframe challenges as opportunities.
- The cyclical process of integrating research and mentorship into programs for your community.
Online only | $125 includes access to all presentations and experiential workshops via streaming and video platforms for three (3) weeks beginning April 20, 2022.