11 AM, Rain or Shine| Free, and open to the public. Limited to 20 participants. Register to secure your spot.
RSVP by inputting your information at the checkout. Indicate Program date under Order Notes.
Explore the sounds and rhythms of our urban and natural world with Atlantic Center for the Arts. Beneficial for people of all ages to relieve stress, gain focus, and develop a deeper understanding of how we fit into the ecosystem of our environment.
New Smyrna Beach:
- October 9 – Canaveral National Seashore, Apollo Beach (meet at Visitor’s Center)
- November 13 – Canaveral National Seashore, Apollo Beach (meet at Visitor’s Center)
- December 11 – Canaveral National Seashore, Apollo Beach (meet at Visitor’s Center)
- January 8 – Lake Ashby Park (4150 Boy Scout Camp Rd.)
- February 12 – Sugar Mill Ruins (600 Mission Rd.)
- March 12 – Indian River Lagoon Park (700 Sandpipe St.)
- April 9 – Riverside Park (214 S. Riverside Dr.)
- October 24 – Lyonia Preserve (2150 Eustace Ave., Deltona)
- February 19 – Mead Botanical Gardens with Timucua White House (1300 S. Denning Dr., Winter Park)
- April 16 – Lake Eola with Timucua White House (512 E. Washington St., Orlando – meet at Band Shell)