11 AM, Rain or Shine| Free, and open to the public. Limited to 20 participants. Register to secure your spot.
RSVP by inputting your information at the checkout. Indicate Program date under Order Notes.
Explore the sounds and rhythms of our urban and natural world with Atlantic Center for the Arts. Beneficial for people of all ages to relieve stress, gain focus, and develop a deeper understanding of how we fit into the ecosystem of our environment.
In New Smyrna Beach:
- October 10 – Canaveral National Seashore Apollo Beach Visitor’s Center, 7611 S Atlantic Avenue
- November 14 – with ACA Soundscape Field Station artist in residence, Dr. Nathan Wolek at Canaveral National Seashore Apollo Beach Visitor’s Center, 7611 S Atlantic Avenue
- December 12 – Canaveral National Seashore Apollo Beach Visitor’s Center, 7611 S Atlantic Avenue
- January 9 – Smyrna Dunes Park – meet at pavilion, 2995 N Peninsula Avenue
- February 13 – Holland Park – meet at parking pavilion, 357 Otter Boulevard
- March 13 – Marine Discovery Center – meet at entrance, 520 Barracuda Boulevard
- April 10 – Riverside Park – meet at ACA Harris House, 214 South Riverside Drive
In Orlando – Third Saturdays:
- September 19 – Timucua White House, 2000 South Summerlin Avenue
- November 21 – Mead Botanical Gardens – meet at Garden Club, 1300 S Denning Drive
- January 16 – Leu Gardens – meet at gift shop entrance, 1920 N Forest Avenue
- March 20 – Orlando Museum of Art – meet at main entrance, 2416 N Mills Avenue
- May 15 – Timucua White House, 2000 South Summerlin Avenue