On site at ACA Harris House | $125 includes access to all presentations, experiential workshops, networking opportunities, and lunch for 3 days (May 20-22) at the ACA Harris House in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
Participants will learn:
- The ACA Five Phases of an Arts & Wellness Experience (guiding method for facilitating creative group connection).
- How to design programs for diverse audiences and facilitate arts experiences in wellness.
- How facilitators can enhance listening skills to create a restorative setting.
- Ways to offer creative tools for resilience.
- Approaches to reframe challenges as opportunities.
- The cyclical process of integrating research and mentorship into programs for your community.