Gratitude. Excellence. Legacy.
Access to the arts has become more critical than ever before. Your donation inspires the artists and enthusiasts who are a part of our creative community! All donations are 100% tax deductible.
We are grateful for your contribution of any amount!
– Your donation of up to $100 supports the mission of Atlantic Center for the Arts
– Your gift of $500 offers opportunities to our local children who discover their creativity through ACA’s Community Programs
– Will you be one of the 40 supporters who invests $1,000 to be MATCHED by the Pabst Steinmetz Foundation? Your investment provides the opportunity for an artist whose career has been impacted by the pandemic to attend our residency program fee-free.
– Will you be one of the 25 donors who contributes $2,500 to support a sustainable future for our greatest physical assets, the Leeper Studio Complex, Pabst Visitor Center & Gallery and the Arts on Douglas Gallery?
– Your commitment of $5,000 supports the daily activities of Atlantic Center for the Arts that lead to the success of our residencies, as well as the production of hundreds of inspirational programs—in person and virtual—for people of all ages and from all walks of life. Will you be one of 10 benefactors to propel our success?
Qualified Charitable Distributions
If you are age 70 ½ and older, you are permitted to donate funds directly from your IRA to the Atlantic Center of the Arts – up to $100,000. There is no income tax assessed on this kind of distribution. You may contact Nancy Lowden Norman to discuss your charitable distribution.
Gifts of Stock
A gift of long-term appreciated stock offers significant tax benefits to the donor. The contribution is credited for the full market value of the securities, and you may deduct this full amount from federal income tax if it is within 30 percent of adjusted gross income. Typically, the donor does not pay capital gains tax on the increased value of the securities. You may contact Nancy Lowden Norman to discuss your gift of stock.
Atlantic Center for the Arts has achieved the 2021 Platinum Seal of Transparency on GuideStar! Visit our profile