Please join us as a Patron!!
IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts is one of the leading art shows in the Southeast. More than 225 accomplished artists from across the nation are joined by 50,000 visitors over the weekend on historic Canal Street and Riverside Drive in New Smyrna Beach. The IMAGES Patron Program is a fantastic way to support the arts, New Smyrna Beach and festival presenter, Atlantic Center for the Arts (ACA). IMAGES continues to be a major draw for participating artists and results in top-notch talent for the show.
The VIP Patron’s festivities will be held at the Brannon Civic Center!! Come and join in the fun, and enjoy the beautiful views!!
Join us… your support is so valuable!
43rd Annual IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts
- Friday, January 25, 2018 1 to 5 PM
- Saturday, January 26, 2018, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday, January 27, 2018, 10 AM to 4 PM
For full festival details visit www.imagesartfestival.org
Patron’s pledge a minimum of $400 with $200 being returned to you in “Doris Dollars” that you spend at the Festival on artwork of your choice. The amount of $200 of YOUR pledge goes to support the Festival and is tax-deductible. In addition, Patrons receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive cocktail party and heavy Hors D’oeuvres Friday night, January 25, 2019 at the Brannon Civic Center
- Food, beverages and cocktails in the Patron’s facilities at the Brannon Civic Center Saturday and Sunday during show hours
- Preferred parking pass [first come, first served]
- Comfortable venue [at the Brannon Civic Center] for relaxing and socializing when you need a break from shopping
- Private bathrooms
- Patron’s tote with award ribbons to be given to artists when you purchase an item from them using your Patron’s money
- Professional advice from the staff of ACA for art selection
If you are interested in making an additional contribution to support the Festival and the Arts, you may fill in the amount in the designated area on the Patrons’ Choice Commitment Card. Your tax-deductible contribution helps to underwrite this event and other arts programming throughout the year.
Phone 386.423.4733 if you need additional information.
You will be mailed confirmation materials, an invitation to the cocktail party, and Festival information.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
A PATRON’S COMMITMENT MAKES A WONDERFUL GIFT!!
*Many of you spend more than $200 at the festival. You may pledge as much as you want and the donation portion remains the same. To increase your “Images Commitment” phone the Images office at 386.423.4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patron Chairperson, Marsha Lundy