Open Call to Atlantic Center for the Arts: INFOBAHN 2023 Alumni Associate Artist Exhibition
July 25, 8:00 AM - December 2, 5:00 PM
Atlantic Center for the Arts cordially invites all previous Associate Artists to participate in the inaugural INFOBAHN Exhibition. Submissions are open to past Associate Artists who have attended the residency program.
Submission Deadline: December 2, 2022
Exhibition Dates: February 11 – May 6, 2023
Please submit one artwork per artist. We are accepting all artwork of all disciplines in digital format only. This includes visual, literary, performance, and time-based arts, and publications. We will be printing submissions as laser color copies on cardstock paper to be exhibited in the Pabst Gallery. Original artworks will not be accepted as we cannot mail them back. Be sure to follow requirements as we will only be able to accommodate works that are formatted as requested below. All artwork submitted will be accepted and might be used for promotional purposes. All submitted images will be archived as a record of the exhibition.
- Dimensions need to be formatted to one of the three sizes: 8 1/2 x 11 (letter), 8 1/2 x 14 (legal) or 11 x 17 Inches
- Format: High Resolution 300 DPI JPG, PNG, TIFF,or PDF
- Duration: Up to 5 Minutes Maximum
- If submitting a video please include title page and credits
- Format: 320kbps MP3 or 1080p MP4 Format
- Include the title of work, year of completion, medium, dimensions/duration
- Brief description of the work submitted; 1-2 sentences maximum
- Website link, or preferred social media handle(s)
For inquiries regarding submissions please contact Sadie Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabeth Allen-Cannon at email@example.com
Free to submit, click here!